Hi! I’m Harriet Gordon. I’m a Highly Sensitive Person and a Licensed Professional Counselor. Additionally, I have experienced complex trauma as the daughter of a schizophrenic alcoholic and covert narcissist. I’ve had a lot to work through (and as an ever-evolving human continue to work through) and have consciously sought out practical, accessible ways to manage this thing called Life.
It’s been my pleasure and honor to share the things I’ve learned and tools I’ve developed with many clients over the years. I love empowering people with the emotional equipment they need to cope with their experiences. One of the things I love most is hearing phrases that start with, “I can tell therapy is working because…” and, “I’m starting to appreciate being so sensitive…”
It is my goal to bring these tools to more people, just like you!
Benefits of the app include…
- A clear and concise breakdown of mental health concepts and how they may apply to you
- A deeper understanding of your unique gifts and challenges as a Highly Sensitive Person
- Notifications to keep on track with your goals and measure progress
- A convenient, portable, secure network that will NEVER mine and sell your data
- A members-only community that protects you from bullying and other toxic BS
This app isn’t for everyone, but it may be for you if…
- You identify as a woman and/or an ally of women
- You have some or all of the traits of a Highly Sensitive Person (aka a deep thinker and feeler)
- You want practical, down to earth emotional guidance built on reputable mental health tools
- You want to challenge yourself to grow an understanding of who you are and what you want
- You want a community of people just like you…who just GET it, and get you.
And…can handle the occasional f-bomb and twisted meme.